Rotary Kiln Support Roller &Supporting Roller for Rotary Kiln
|FOB Price:||US $10,000-200,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10,000-200,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Rotary Kiln Support Roller and Tyre|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Rotary kiln support roller
- Weight: From 3 Tons to 200 Tons Per Piece
- Material: Zg20simn,Zg50mn,Zg35s
- Range of Application: for Rotary Kiln&Rotary Dryer
- Max.Od in Our Business Line: Within 10,000mm
- Kiln Tyre Application: Used for Industrial Purpose, and Especially Used O
- Specification: Rotary kiln support roller
- Kiln Tyre: Rotary Kiln Support Roller & Rotary Kiln Tyre
- Standards: ASTM,BS,NF,DIN,JIS and So on;
- Certificate: ISO 9001:2008
- Rotary Kiln Tyre Material: Alloy Steel Cabon Steel etc. Casting or Forging
- Kiln Tyre Diameter: 2m-9m
- Trademark: ZTIC
- Origin: Luoyang, Henan
Rotary kiln is widely used in processing industries, such as cement, ore processing and chemical. The kiln is a cylindrical shell slightly inclined to the horizontal position and supported by tyres. A Girth gear and pinion assembly rotates the entire system. Material enters the kiln at the upper end and moves to words the lower end. With continuous mixing and a supply of hot air the desired chemical reaction is completed at the lower end and thus the processing is continuous. The kiln shell has a fire brick lining to protect the outer steel shell from the high temperatures existing inside. The tyre is a cylindrical ring supporting to the kiln shell. Tyre is cylindrical cast or forged sin gle ring. Following picture gives general arrangement of tyre and rollers.
Rotary Kiln Support Roller
- Coming with small friction torque of roller bearings
- Rollers are close together that decrease pulling tension
- Manufactured as per defined industry standards
- Can also be custom designed as per client's specific requirements
- Durable finish and reliable performance
We bring forth to our customers Kiln Support Roller for a Rotary Kiln that are designed by our experienced processionals, who hold vast knowledge in this domain. Our professionals uses refractory material that are lined to protect the steel shell and reduce radiation losses.
|Kiln Support Roller Assembly|
- Sponge iron plants
- 50tpd, 100tpd, 200tpd, 300tpd, 350tpd, 500tpd plants for various design consultants in markets, like:
- od1700mm x id550 x 880mm
- od1800mm x id500 x 1000mm
- od1000mm x id320/300 x 560/550mm
- od400mm x id160 x 240mm or any customized design.
- Cements plants for any capacities
- Alumina plants
- Phoshphate mines
- Kaolin & bentonite plants
- Weight: from 3 tons to 200 tons per piece
- The supporting roller is the necessary part of the rotary kiln. We are professional in manufacturing the fittings for large mining machinery. Our supporting tyre and roller is mainly used on large rotary kiln.Our casting steel piece is mostly lighter than 200 tons. After the ultrasonic flaw detection, our product reaches the second level of the GB standard.Material:Carbon steel,low alloy steel:ZG20SiMn,ZG50Mn,ZG35SiMn,ZG35CrMo,ZG35SiMnMo,ZG42CrMo,ZG40Cr,ZG34CrNiMo,ZG40Mn and so on.Process:Place a pattern in sand to create a mold;Incorporate a gating system;Remove the pattern;Fill the mold cavity with molten metal;Allow the metal to cool;Break away the sand mold and remove the casting.Heat treatment.Chemical composition test,UT/MT test,mechanical property test and so on.Surface treatment and other requirement from customer.Standard&certificate:ASTM,BS,NF,DIN,JIS and so on;ISO 9001:2000;BV,CCS,DNV,NK,RINA,KR and so on.Weight:from 3 tons to 200 tons per pieceApplication:The products can be widely used in the area of cement mill,rotary kiln,shipbuilding,metallurgy,mine,sugar mill,powder plant,rail road,engine bed and so on.We can provide OEM service for cement mill and rotary kiln casting parts,marine steel casting parts,sugar mill machinery parts with carbon steel or low alloy steel.The casting parts can be supplied as following treatment:Heat Treatment: Normalized, normalized and tempered,quench and temperedMachining: Rough machined,semi-finished machined,finished machinedQuality warranty and testing equipment:Magnetic powder inspectionUT nondestructive testDye inspectionLeeb hardness testing equipmentMechanical property test equipmentMetallographic microscopeDirect-reading spectrometerFeatures of our products:DurableExcellent tensile strengthAccurate level of toleranceGood dimensional accuracySuperb surface finishingEasy to use and installPossible defects:
Defect Causes Unfilled sectionsInsufficient materialLow pouring temperature PorosityMelt temperature is too highNon-uniform cooling rateSand has low permeability Hot tearing Non-uniform cooling rate Surface projectionsErosion of sand mold interiorA crack in the sand moldMold halves shiftThere are no these problems for us.Uniform wall thickness will ensure uniform cooling and reduce defects.A thick section, often referred to as a hot spot, causes uneven cooling and can result in shrinkage, porosity, or cracking.CornersRound corners to reduce stress concentrations and fractureInner radius should be at least the thickness of the wallsMachining allowance
Add 0.0625 - 0.25 in. (0.16 - 0.64 mm) to part dimensions to allow for machining to obtain a smooth surface.
Rotary kiln tyre / kiln tyres problems and sollution methods
Rotary Kiln Tyre:
1. Material: Alloy Steel Cabon steel etc. Casting or Forging
2. Max.OD in our business line: within 10,000mm
3. According to drawings and specifications
4. ISO9001-2008 Certificate
5. Tyre can be used for industrial purpose, and especially used on mill, rotary kiln and so on.
We supply following Rotary Kiln Tyre reports for the customers:
(1) Mechanical Test Report
(2) Hardness Test Report
(3) Chemical Test Report
(4) Heat Treatment Record
(5) Magnetic Particle Examination Report
Rotary Kiln Tyre Quality assurance:
1. Chemical checking in the Qualified Lab
2. NDE after Rough Machining
3. Mechanical testing after Heat Treatment
4. Final NDE, Dimensions check
The first rule of operating a rotary kiln without any problem is distributing the forces equally to each piers. This can be done best, by full contact on ring and supporter roller surfaces and minimum ovality in kiln shell.
As known; rotary kilns work in %3 - 4 slope depended on design, model and brand. This slope determines the final product's specifications with turn speed, additive materials and thermo-conditions. A facility wants to present the best product to its customers in this formula.
There is a direct proportion between energy / staff / working hours and kiln problems. It means by the time you have more problems on rotary kilns, you need more energy to operate the kiln in normal conditions, more staff and more working hours to solve the technical problems.
It is important to take periodic measurements and analysis on the kiln and solve the problems on time to have a hassle-free kiln. Despite it seems like a huge construction, a hot rotary kiln is similar to a nylon bag full of water. The kiln stands over the supporter rollers and the shell shows oscillation because of the ring which is thicker than the shell. Ring presses the shell down and creates ovality. By the time the ovality carries itself to whole shell and creates a crank. The surface between ring and supporter roller reduces.
Local over heated places on the shell, drop downs, belts and irregular heat diffusion builds ovality on the kiln shell and this ovality carries the kiln rotation centre out of geometric centre. It is harder to measure and align an eccentric kiln. This situation creates arrhythmic contacts between ring and supporter rollers' surfaces. So the tire and supporter rollers become more stressed and this causes over heating on surface and sides, arrhythmic pressures, yielding, cracks and failures. By the time tire and rollers become concave, convex or conical depending to the situation. The axial pressure creates waves on the surface. A kiln in this position locks itself to up and down movements.
This movement problem over heats the roller shaft beds because of the tire forcing the roller to move up or down and it is harder to align a kiln in this situation because the tire and roller machines each other and all the measurement values changes. All the alignment becomes invalid by the time.
On the other hand; tire and thrust roller contact surface problems causes poor contact and wavy structure on surfaces and irregular movements caused by waves. This situation increases the surface stress and heat-ups the roller beds. Also wrong angles on the surfaces of thrust roller and tire machines the surface and increases the problems.
Harmonic movements create timing marks on the tire surface which behaves like a gear. Geared from starts the small vibrations which will increase and wobble the whole kiln in a very short time.
Such a hassled kiln can be tamed only by following where the problem is going and early intervention by grinding (resurfacing) the tire, supporter rollers and thrust roller surfaces. Yet we cannot expect to align such a kiln for a long term use.
For carrying tire and rollers out of the problematic position, the only way is machining and grinding the surface. As a result; contact surface will increase, surface stress and connected problems will end, vibration will end, it will be possible to align the kiln for long term expectations. A hassle-free kiln will collapse down the working costs dramatically.