Cement Roller Press & Mine Roller Press
|FOB Price:||US $800,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $800,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Cement Roller Press
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: 21-23r/min
- Materials: Cement Roller Press
- Roller Press: Cement Roller Press
- Output Size Mm: <2mm 65% <0.08mm 25%
- Trademark: LYZT
- Type: Cement Roller Press
- Motor Power: Cement Roller Press
- Application: Cement Roller Press
- Condition: New
- Feed Size Mm: 25/40
- Capacity: 50-1450 Tph
- Origin: Luoyang, Henan
Roller Press: Cement Roller Press and Mine Roller Press
LYHMC has a full range of Cement Roller Pres -High Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGR) with an operating base of more than 165 units ranging from HPGR120-50 to HPGR240-180 Cement Roller Pres . Our fully equipped laboratory has a HPGR50-20 Cement Roller Pres to undertake any necessary test work.
LYHMC has a full range of High Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGR) with an operating base of more than 165 units ranging from HPGR 100-30 to HPGR210-180 Cement Roller Press.
Mine Roller Press:GM series Mine Roller Press from GM 52-20 to GM 200-180,Our fully equipped laboratory has a HPGR50-20 to undertake any necessary test work.
High Pressure Grinding( Roller Presses )
With our Roller Presses, the grinding pressure is transferred from the hydraulic system via the movable roll to the material bed and absorbed in a stable, closed machine frame. A key feature is the mounting of the rollers in oillubricated cylindrical roller bearings. The oil is both, lubricant and cooling agent. Alternatively, grease lubrication is possible. Power transmission from the electric motors is effected via cardan shaft, fluid or safe set coupling and clamping disc fitted gear boxes, usually of planetary design. Depending on the application, the rollers are either one piece solid construction or shaft and tire design with suitable wear protection for almost all applications in the cement and minerals industry.
High Pressure Grinding Rolls (HPGR)
LYHMC designs and manufactures a range of HPGRs to suit the cement and mineral processing industries. Our HPGR designs range from 120-50 (2 x 355kW) to 240 -180 (2 x 3150kW).
Standard features include:
Constant setting and pressure control
Autogenous wear protection of rolls ensuring improved wear life
Structurally sound welded frame verified using FEA complying to strictest design codes
Dual planetary reducer drive system
Four cylindrical roller bearings design
PLC control system complete with operator panel
'HPGR Enhancement Package' which includes the complete HPGR control system, temperature and vibration monitoring and other options to increase equipment availability
1. The press roller surface adopts hard alloy stud setting-in structure to increase the life time of the roller sleeveApplicable scope
2. Universal coupling-planetary retarder-press roller to consist of shaft flexible drive system
3. Compound structure of non-contact sealing and contact sealing are adopted at the side of the press roller
4. Unique ellipse structure is used for the feeding pipe to make the feeding process smooth
5. Oil spray lubrication system is used for the lubrication of the main bearing
6. The main bearing adopts inner passage fully-sealing structure for cooling
7. The hard alloy welding press roller surface or setting-in surface are available depending on the user's need.
1. Applicable for the mineral processing industry; it can be installed before the ball mill as pre-milling equipment or consist of mixing grinding system with ball mill.
2. Applicable for oxide pellet industry instead of the common used damp mill.
3. Applicable for building material and fire-proof material industry; successful application for the grinding of clinker, limestone and bauxite.
Always up to expectations.
The LYHMC Roller Press is available in eight standard sizes ranging in grinding force from 2 to 20 meganewtons. LYHMC Roller Presses offer a reliable solution for every application for grinding cement, slag, raw material or for special applications, such as preparation of ore.
A driving force: reasonably stressed.
The drive power is transferred to the grinding rollers via multi-stage planetary gearboxes with first stage spur gears. The gearboxes are mounted on the drive end of the roller shaft using a hydraulic shrink coupling.. A V-belt drive can be used for drives of up to approx. 400kW per motor. Drives above 400kW are equipped with fluid or safe set coupling and cardan shaft.
A framework you'll work better with.
The machine frame has identical upper and lower tiebars. Rubber pads are placed between the roller bearing blocks and the frame ends. The rubber pads act as an articulated joint and have a vibration damping effect. The RPS-type as a special type reduces maintenance time during roller changes. The doors in the roll cover permit rapid and wide access to the rollers for inspection and maintenance.
Roller Presses: roller support
A question of the right bearings.
Roller Press rolls and bearings.
In LYHMC Roller Presses, the rollers are supported in radial, multi-row cylindrical roller bearings. This ensures an even load distribution on the roller bearing, substantially increasing the life of the bearing.
Additional long life design features of LYHMC Roller Presses include:
- Generously sized bearing load factor
- Continuous feeding of filtered lubrication oil
- Bearings cooled by the lubrication oil for low bearing temperature
- Bearing sealing with fixed radial shaft sealings arranged back to back
- Additional permanently greased labyrinth with V- ring and separate dust
- labyrinth on the inner side of the bearings.
Oil lubricated roller bearings are standard with all LYHMC Roller Presses. All contact points on the cylindrical roller bearing are supplied evenly with lubrication. Operating cost can be further reduced by checking the state of lubricant regularly (alternative grease lubrication).
Roller Presses: rollers, surfaces
Reduced wear by autogenous wear protection.
LYHMC Roller Presses offer rollers with appropriate wear protection for almost all applications in the cement and minerals industry. The two-part roller consisting of shaft and tire allows for economical surface replacement, single part rollers are used for high temperature grinding:
- Multi-layer welding enables long running times without stoppages.
- The complete hard face welded surface is used for feed material of normal wear characteristic. Surface repair can be carried out quickly.
- The surface with hard-alloy studs is used for extremely abrasive materials.
HPGR|Roller Press Technical parameters:
Production capacity t/h