Active Wet Process Cement Rotary Kiln
|FOB Price:||US $100,000-3,000,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $100,000-3,000,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Rotary Kiln|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: cement rotary kiln
- Cement Rotary Kiln: 180~10000 T/D
- Cement Rotary Kiln Model: 2.5X40~6.0X95m
- Rotary Kiln: Cement Rotary Kiln & Lime Rotary Kiln
- Length(M): 40~69.5
- Total Weight(T): 15~1659
- Specification: Cement Rotary Kiln
- HS Code: 841790900
- Application Industry: Cement Plant,Lime Plant, Chemical Plant & Inciner
- Lime Rotary Kiln: 70~1000 T/D
- Lime Rotary Kiln Model: 2.5X78-4.9X69.5 M
- Diameter(M): 2.5~6
- Motor Power(Kw): 55~95X2
- Trademark: ZTIC
- Origin: Luoyang, Henan
Cement Rotary Kiln Wet and Dry Cement Rotary Kiln
Cement Plant, Steel Mill, Chemical Plant & Incinerator
LYHMC Cement rotary kiln technical characteristics:
ΦKiln body is made of high quality composed of carbon steel or alloy steel plate and automatic welding;
Φ Tyre,Support Roller,Open gear adopts alloy cast steel;
Φ Sliding bearing with large gap not scraping tile bearing;
Φ Transmission device adopts hard tooth surface reducer, flexible diaphragm coupling, dc motor;
Φ Adopts hydraulic gear wheel;
Φ Preheater scales were used respectively to veiw of kiln head, and cylinder pressure tight seal;
Φ A slow drive device.
Cement Rotary Kiln Processes Wet and Dry Cement Rotary Kiln
With the arrival of rotary kilns, cement manufacturing processes became sharply defined according to the form in which the raw materials are fed to the kiln. Raw materials were either ground with addition of water, to form a slurry containing typically 30-45% water, or they were ground dry, to form a powder or "raw meal".
In the Wet Process, the kiln system is fed with liquid slurry, the water then being evaporated in the kiln.
In the Semi-Wet Process, raw material is prepared as a slurry, but a substantial proportion (50-80%) of the water is mechanically removed, usually by filtration, and the resulting "filter cake" is fed to the kiln system.
In the Dry Process, the kiln system is fed with dry raw meal powder.
In the Semi-Dry Process, a limited amount of water (10-15%) is added to dry raw meal so that it can be nodulised, and the damp nodules are fed to the kiln system.
Wet process cement rotary kilns Wet and Dry Cement Rotary Kiln
The original rotary cement kilns were called 'wet process' kilns. In their basic form they were relatively simple compared with modern developments. The raw meal was supplied at ambient temperature in the form of a slurry.
A wet process kiln may be up to 200m long and 6m in diameter. It has to be long because a lot of water has to be evaporated and the process of heat transfer is not very efficient.
The slurry may contain about 40% water. This takes a lot of energy to evaporate and various developments of the wet process were aimed at reducing the water content of the raw meal. An example of this is the 'filter press' (imagine a musical accordion 10-20 metres long and several metres across) - such adaptions were described as 'semi-wet' processes.
The wet process has survived for over a century because many raw materials are suited to blending as a slurry. Also, for many years, it was technically difficult to get dry powders to blend adequately.
Dry process cement rotary kilns Wet and Dry Cement Rotary Kiln
In a modern works, the blended raw material enters the kiln via the pre-heater tower. Here, hot gases from the kiln, and probably the cooled clinker at the far end of the kiln, are used to heat the raw meal. As a result, the raw meal is already hot before it enters the kiln.
The dry process is much more thermally efficient than the wet process.
Cement Rotary Kiln Specification Wet and Dry Cement Rotary Kiln
|Kiln dimensions||Capacity(t/d)||Rotation speed(r/min)||Motor power(kw)||Total weight(t)|
Lime kiln: 2.5x78-4.9x69.5 m lime Rotary kiln
ZTIC has a first-rate Lime rotary kiln development, research and design team, perfect test and inspection means and excellent large rotary kiln manufacturing equipment and manufacturing technology, and has formed a complete technology and production system integrating Lime rotary kiln design, manufacture, install and debugging service.
Active Lime Kiln: Lime Rotary Kiln
1991 - Complete equipment supply - 600tpd Active lime production line
2005 - Complete equipment supply - 800tpd Active lime production line (largest in China)
2006 - In cooperation with Metso Minerals - 1000tpd Active lime project
ZTIC Lime rotary kiln technical characteristics:
Kiln body is made of high quality composed of carbon steel or alloy steel plate and automatic welding;
Tyre,Support Roller,Open gear adopts alloy cast steel;
Sliding bearing with large gap not scraping tile bearing;
Transmission device adopts hard tooth surface reducer, flexible diaphragm coupling, dc motor;
Adopts hydraulic gear wheel;
Preheater scales were used respectively to veiw of kiln head, and cylinder pressure tight seal;
A slow drive device.
Description of Lime Rotary Kiln (Active Lime Calcining Equipment):
Active lime can be widely used in a wide range of industries, such as steel, alumina, magnesium, calcium carbide, papermaking field, etc. As an important auxiliary material, active lime can not only help to improve the quality and output of steel, but also reduce the consumption and costs as well as ensure stable operation of steel industry. Considering the potential economic benefits of active lime for various fields, CITIC HMC Co., Ltd has developed the 1000t/d lime rotary kiln for customers worldwide. And now this machine has been well received by clients from Vietnam, Russia, Central Africa, and more.
Advantages of Lime Rotary Kiln (Active Lime Calcining Equipment):
1. High productivity makes it possible for our lime rotary kiln to be used in large active lime production line.
2. Open-type calcining rotary kiln has a simple structure, and can discharge sulfurous gases timely, which makes it quite suitable for steelmaking.
3. It is capable of calcining 10 to 50mm fine limestone directly.
4. Vertical preheater has been equipped at the end of the kiln to make full use of high-temperature gases generated during calcining. It can preheat limestone to the decomposition conditions. In this way, it helps not only to increase the output, but also to decrease the heat consumption.
5. The equipped vertical cooler at the head of the kiln can help cool the high-temperature limestone, as well as make it convenient to convey and store. Besides, it can effectively increase the temperature inside the kiln, thus reducing the fuel consumption.
6. Waste gases, discharged from the vertical preheater, have a temperature ranging from 280°C to 350°C, and their dust content is about 20g/Nm3. So it is easy to deal with these gases according to the requirements of environmental protection.
7. With stable performance, our active lime calcining equipment is also suitable for mine exploitation
Specification of Lime Rotary Kiln
|Specification(m)||Drawing no.||The basic parameters||The main reducer||Main motor||Weight (t)|
|speed r/min||slope %||capacity t/d||model||Speed ratio i||model||power KW||speed r/min|
Physical & Chemical Identification Center
ZTIC owns a professional testing and metrology institute which provides advanced testing methods such as nondestructive testing, industrial chemical analysis, metallographic testing and analysis, mechanical testing, sample preparation, meter/length measurement, weighing apparatus verification, and weighman inspection. Our metrology institute has taken a leading role in China.
ZTIC owns nearly two hundred types of advanced testing equipment, nine different measurement standards and nearly twenty types of world-class testing equipment which have been imported from international locations such as Germany, Japan, USA, UK and Belgium.
Quality testing equipment
Ultrasonic flaw detector
Carbon and sulfur analyzer
X-ray detection apparatus
Leeb hardness tester
ZTIC Heavy Industries is your business partner in the After Market.
ZTIC able to provide:
1. ENGINEERED SPARES - DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING
2. LARGE VOLUME STEEL AND IRON CASTING FOUNDARIES
3. HUGE MACHINE SHOP CAPABILITIES
4. TRAINING PROGRAMMES
5. PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
6. PREVETATIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICES
7. COMPREHENSIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAMS
ZTIC's Field Service Engineers are trained specifically in the CITIC brand group products but are capable of undertaking the servicing of other OEM brands.
Our technicians are equipped with the most advanced technological diagnostic equipment available to trouble shoot your equipment to optimise performance and minimise down time.
ZTIC also has an extensive capability in supplying all you consumable and electrical/ mechanical spare part needs.