High Quality Hot Briquette Machine & Cold Briquette Machine
|FOB Price:||US $30,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $30,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Hot Briquette Machine & Cold Briquette Machine
- Product Shape: Cylinder Shape
- Condition: New
- Transport Package: Simple Packaging
- Origin: Luoyang, Henan
- Pressing Mode: Twin-roller
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Trademark: LYZT
- Specification: Briquette Machine
Working principles of Briquette machine
At work, the material is fed uniformly into the inlet of large ball press machine in ration by the feeder through the middle silo and then goes into the prepressing feeding unit above the main engine. Keep the level of material inside the prepressing feeding unit stable and use the prepressing spiral to force the material to the middle part of the two rollers. After the precompression and degas, the material is forced into the arc notch between two rollers on which surface is studded with ball socket of the same shape. On the mesh transmission of synchronous gear reducer, two press roll rotate at same speed in the opposite direction, putting the material in the arc notch into the groove and forcing it to be compressed. With the continuous rotation of press roll, material of compressed shape will fall down from the ball socket due to its elastic force and gravity when surpassing the central line. Since then, the process of ball compressing has been completed.
Cold Briquette machine
1. First high-pressure ball press successfully developed in 1988
2. Full product range with roller diameter of 520-1200mm
3. Forced pre-press designed output with high beta ratio of 11T/cm
4. 6000h ultrawear-resistant material roller material made of special bearing steel
5. Completely-sealed gearbox is used for the retarder with low noise and without oil leakage
6. Ball forming lab to provide professional ball forming tes
Briquetting or ball pressing for various materials, such as quicklime, magnesia powder, copper concentration powder, chromium powder, lead zinc scrap, bauxite, nonferrous metal powder, fire-proof material and ceramics. The equipment is used to reduce the bug dust, control the volume weight, reuse the material and improve the transmission features. It is widely used in light metal industry, such as coal, mine, metallurgy, fire-proof material, chemical industry and building material.
Principle structure of high-pressure ball press
The high-pressure ball press is consisted of drive system, main frame, retarder, belt convey, pre-press device, ball groove alignment device of the roller sleeve, hydraulic system and electric control and other parts. The materials are pressed into the pre-press device of the ball press with certain volume evenly when working, and the stable material position shall be kept in the pre-press device. The pre-pressure screw in the device will press the materials into the inter-space between the pair-rollers, then the materials shall be pre-pressed and transited to the arch groove of the pair-rollers. The roller pits with the same shape are distributed evenly on the surface. The 2 pair-rollers shall rotate at constant speed reversely through engagement drive. The roller will suck the materials at the entry into the groove and forcibly compress them. With the continuous rotation of the pair-roller, the ball shall be taken off by the elastic force and gravity. The roller rotates to compress and form the materials periodically with the continuous operation of the motor to realize the batch production.
Specification of the high-pressure ball press
1. The equipment is provided as right-installed generally. Please specify in the contract if it needs to install the equipment at the left.
2. The user shall specify the martial nature of the formed ball (feeding particular size, discharging shape, hardness and process capacity)
3. The equipment is provided with single speed adjustment generally (speed adjusting motor for pre-press). Please specify in the contract if dual-speed adjustment (speed adjusting motor for both host machine and pre-press) is required.
( t )
Max line specific pressure( t )
Main motor power(kw)
( t /h)
( t )
( t /h)
1. Ball forming lab is available in our company to provide material ball forming test and processing design for the users.
2. The capacity in the table above takes the bauxite as base.
Hot Briquette machine
1. Full product range with roller diameter of 650-1200mm
2. Forced pre-press designed output with high beta ratio of 12T/cm
3. Combined roller bush structure for easy removal and repair
4. Hydraulic energy-storage system to provide stable pressure and overload protection
5. 6000 h ultrawear-resistant material roller material made of special bearing steel
6. Completely-sealed gearbox is used for the retarder with low noise and without oil leakage
The machine can press the hot powder lower than 850°C into briquette with high density, applicable for fire-proof material, metallurgy and coal industry, especially for the hot briquette of directly reduced iron and soft-burning magnesia powder.
Specification of sponge iron high-density Briquette machine
Press roller diameter
Nominal roller width
Max line specific pressure
Main motor power