Ceramsite Foundry Sand for Casting
|FOB Price:||US $400 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $400/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||25kg PVC Bag and 1mt Big Bag|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: lkztic
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Ball
- Name: Ceramsite Foundry Sand for Casting
- Specification: 0.053mm-3.36mm
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Al2O3&Sio2
- Trademark: ZT
- Origin: China
casting sand refractory material
ceramsite foundry sand 10-30 mesh casting sand cast material
Ceramsiteis a kind of refractory particle with diameter of 0.020mm~2.00mm, mainly made of Al2O3·SiO2. It is ball-shaped particle made from fine bauxite ,which is fused in high-temperature electric-arc furnace and sprayed to ball shape.
2,Features of Ceramsite
1.Perfectly round shape with higher fluidity improves fill-in efficiency while reducing the resin level
2.Smooth surface of spherical shape greatly improves collapsibility after pouring
3.Low gas evolution and high permeability ensures fewer or no defects
4.High refractoriness and little thermal expansion ensures no burn-on and deformation
5.Artificial sand ensures stable chemical and physical properties
6.Almost neutral PH value allows both acid and basic binder.
7.High durability ensures high reusability.
3,Physical and Chemical Properties of Ceramsite
4,Applications of Ceramsite
1. Used in all types of foundry technique like resin-bonded sand, sodium silicate sand, and clay-bonded sand.
2. As core sand for making like jacket core, oil duct core and tappet core of engine.
3. Excellent replacement of chromite sand
4. As dry sand of sand box for EPC process and V method of casting process.