Professional Manufacturer Zinc Oxide Rotary Kiln&Zinc Kiln
|FOB Price:||US $1,000,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Zinc Oxide Rotary Kiln&Zinc Kiln
- Certification: ISO
- Output: 80-100 T/H(Roasted Sand)
- Model: 5.2X118m
- Kiln Supporting: 5
- Slope: 3.5%
- Sealing Mode: Flexible Sealing
- Specification: Lateritic Nickel Rotary Kiln
- Type: Iron-Making Equipment
- Rotary Kiln: Zinc Oxide Rotary Kiln&Zinc Kiln
- Application: Roasting Laterite Ores
- Driving Type: Double-Driving, Double Hydraulic Thrust Rollers
- Rotating Speed: Main Driving: 0.2 ~1.233r/Min; Auxiliary Driving
- Kiln Head Cooling: Air Cooling
- Trademark: ZTIC
- Origin: Luoyang, Henan
ZTIC Zinc oxide rotary kiln technical characteristics:
1. Kiln body is made of high quality composed of carbon steel or alloy steel plate and automatic welding;
2 .Tyre,Support Roller,Open gear adopts alloy cast steel;
3 .Sliding bearing with large gap not scraping tile bearing;
4.Transmission device adopts hard tooth surface reducer, flexible diaphragm coupling, dc motor;
5. Adopts hydraulic gear wheel;
6. Preheater scales were used respectively to veiw of kiln head, and cylinder pressure tight seal;
7 . A slow drive device.
Zinc Oxide Rotary Kiln
Zinc oxide is used in rubber industry, mainly used for natural rubber, latex and rubber active agent compound using. Secondly it is used as intensifier and coloring agent. It is widely used in coatings, printing ink, paper making, medicine, chemical industry, ceramic, and glass, match, cable and cosmetics industries.
Features and usages of zinc oxide rotary kiln
1,Making the rubber more abrasion resistance,tear resistance ,more flexible;
2,Reducing the cost of production,stable curing performance;
3,Production can be widely used in paint,ink,Qibu shading,printing the dye;
4,As the raw materials of rubber adhesive plaster in the pharmaceutical industry,also used to paint.
Process of zinc oxide rotary kiln
First, crushing and milling
The dry crude material will be crushed and milled first.
After milling, the materials would enter the kiln outlet( high end of the cylinder) through the preheater, and then are fed into the kiln by the tremie pipe. Meanwhile, The heating source is sprayed into kiln by burner barrel in the head of the kiln. Due to the inclination of the cylinder and slow rotation of the cylinder, the materials roll in hoop direction. During this process, They will be calicinated, reacted, decomposed in succession through the calcinating section, reaction section, decomposition section,
Then the materials are discharged from the head of the kiln and enter the cooling device and be cooled.
At last, screening
Then they will go through the screens and final products will be conveyed to the yard. The big size materials will be sent back and processed.
Parameters of Zinc oxide rotary kiln
|Model(m)||Drawing No.||basic parameter||Main Reducer||Main Motor||Catch wheel type||Support bearing|
|Φ3.45×52||J968||0.35 ~0.8||5||350||Worm gear reducer A=450,i=12||75||hydraulic||rolling||412.5|
|3||Φ4.15×58.2||J975||0.35 ~0.7||5||756||55 ×2||hydraulic||sliding||637|
Note: Parameters should refer to the specific contract.