Save Power Flotation Machine for Ore Dressing
|FOB Price:||US $25,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $25,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Sf Flotation Machine &Gold Ore Flotation Machine|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: flotation machine
- Weight: 1T
- Material Feature: Flotation Machine
- Energy Saving: Energy Saving
- Color: Blue
- Condition: New
- Modle: Sf/Xjm Flotation Machine
- Sf Flotation Machine: Sf Flotation Machine Technical Data
- Impeller Diameter(mm): 550
- Impeller Rotation Speed (R/Min): 268
- Trademark: ZTIC
- Type: Flotation Separator
- Material: Casting Steel
- Certification: ISO9001:2008
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Customized: Customized
- Flotation Machine: Copper and Gold Ore Flotation Machine
- Trough Capacity(M³): 0.18-8(M3/Min), 2.8
- Model: Sf2.8
- Production Capacity (M³/Min): 1.5-3.5
- Power(Kw): 1.1
- Origin: Luoyang, Henan
The series Flotation Machine is mainly used for dressing below 0.5mm coal slime, as well as nonferrous metal, rare metal, black metal and nonmetal particle minerals. The series product has advantages of compact structure, light weight, uniform bubble distribution, large handling capacity, flexible process flow, convenient and reliable operation, etc
Supply Ability:150 Set/Sets per Month
Feature:Small footprint, Easy maintenance, Save power
Flotation Machine Overview
This flotation machine is suitable for separating non-ferrous and ferrous metals as well as non metals such as fluorite and talc.
This machine runs by the triangle belt of the electrical motor driving the impellor to rotate, producing centrifugal effect which will form negative pressure, and on one hand it will absorb sufficient air in order to mix with the pulp, and on the other hand it will mix the pulp in order to mix with the reagents, and at the same time will refine the foam in order to stick the minerals onto the foam, and float on the surface of the pulp in order to become mineralization foam. The workers can adjust the height of the flashboard and control the liquid level in order to scrap the useful foam.
Before starting the machine, first check the bolts of all spare parts and before stopping the machine, manually spin the wheel to prevent the depositing of sediment from increasing the load of electro motor. During the working process, carefully adjust the height of the flashboard to maintain the stability of the liquid level, so that the mineralized bubbles on the liquid surface of the pump can be timely scraped to the launder. A certain space should be maintained between the impeller and the stator, and when the impeller is abraded, it should be changed timely, and the bearing inside the pump should be maintained every three month.
The quick-wear parts: impeller and stator.
Our company is specialized in producing full set of ore beneficiation equipment that can process 3-1000 tons of materials per day, and we cooperate with mining research institute, so that we can provide you with scientific and reliable ore dressing technology and production flow such as gold ore beneficiation flow and iron concentrate powder separation flow and the price of ball mill, flotation machine and magnetic separator is reasonable and the most competitive.
Flotation Machine Performance Characteristics
The structure of flotation machine: this machine is mainly composed of pulp chute, mixing device, air charging system, mineralized bubble discharging device and electro motor.
(1) Pulp chute: It has pulp feeding mouth and the gate device used for adjusting the liquid level and it is mainly composed of mainly composed by the chute body which is melt by the steel board and gate melt by the steel board and steel rod.
(2) Mixing device: It is mainly used for mixing the pulp in order to prevent the mineral sand to deposit on the chute, and it is mainly composed by the belt wheel, impeller, vertical shaft and the impeller is made of the anti-abrasion rubber.
(3) Air charging system: It is mainly composed by the inlet air pipe. When the impeller rotates, there will produce negative pressure inside the impeller chamber in order to absorb air through the hollow pump line and disperse the pulp in order to form a bubble group. This kind of pulp with large quantity of bubbles will be thrown to the stator fast by the rotary force of the impeller and further mineralize the bubbles in the pulp, and the rotary movement that is meant to eliminate the pulp flow in the flotation cell will cause large quantity of microvesicle and provide necessary condition for the flotation process.
(4) Mineralized foam discharging device: This device is mainly used for scarping the foam floating on the cell and it is mainly composed by the reducer driven by the electric motor and scrapper driven by the reducer.
Flotation Machine Working principle
Mix the mashed rocks with water and necessary reagent in the mixing chute, and inject them to the pulp chute. Lead air to the pulp to make it form large quantities of bubbles, and some mineral particles that are difficult to get moist in water and that are generally called hydrophobic mineral particles will stick on the bubbles and float with the bubbles to the surface of the pulp to form mineralized bubble layer, and some other mineral particles that are easy to get moist in water and that are called hydrophilic mineral particles do not stick on the bubbles but stay in the pulp to discharge the mineralized bubbles containing specific minerals, thus completing the separation process.
SF Flotation Machine Technical data:
Production capacity (m³/min)
Impeller rotation speed (r/min)
Single trough weight(kg)
XJM Flotation Machine
|Chute dimensions||Length (mm)||1000||1300||1600||1800||2200||2800||3100||3600|
|Single effective weight (kg)||1154||1659||2259||2669||3868||6520||8000||16790|
|Effective cubage (m³)||1||2||3||4||8||16||24||38|
|Production capacity(calculated by slurry volume) (m³/min)||0.2-1||0.4-2||0.6-3||1.2-4||3-8||4-16||4-24||10-38|
|Main shaft motor||Model||Y132M2-6||Y160M-6||Y160L-6||Y180L-6||Y200L2-6||Y280S-8||Y280S-8||Y280S-6|
|Rotation speed (r/min)||960||970||970||970||970||740||740||980|
|Rotation speed (r/min)||358||331||266||215||185||160||153||-|
|Circular velocity (m/s)||7.5||7.5||7.5||7||6.97||7.6||7.6||7.4|
|Loam board motor||Model||Y90S-4||Y90S-4||Y90L-4||Y90L-4||Y90L-4||Y90L-4||Y90L-4||Y90L-4|
|Rotation speed (r/min)||1400||1400||1400||1400||1400||1400||1400||1400|
|Loam board||Rotation speed (r/min)||18||18||16||16||16||16||16||16|
|Wind pressure of fan (kpa)||≥12.6||≥14.7||≥19.8||≥19.8||≥21.6||≥25.5||≥30.4||≥34.3|