Shell Liner, Head Liners
|FOB Price:||US $3,500-5,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $3,500-5,500/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Shell Liner, Head Liners
- Casting Form Material: Sand
- Casting Form Usage Count: Ball Mill Liner
- Surface Roughness: Ball Mill Liner
- Machining Tolerance: Ball Mill Liner
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Sag/AG Mill Liners: Integrated and/or Plate and Lifter Designs for Hea
- Rod Mill Liners: Shell Liners Head Liners "Wedge" Shell Liners
- Trademark: LYZT
- Specification: Rotary kiln support roller
- Casting Method: Ball Mill Liner
- Casting Metal: Cast Steel
- Surface Treatment: Ball Mill Liner
- Coating: Ball Mill Liner
- Standard: ASTM
- Mill Liner: Mine Ball Mill Liner and Cement Ball Mill Liner
- Ball Mill Liners: Single Wave Liners Modified Single Wave Liners Dou
- Acceptance Standard: a. ASTM A609 B. ASTM A609 S1
- Transport Package: Ball Mill Liner
- Origin: Luoyang, Henan
Mill Liners:Ball Mill Liners, SAG/AG Mill Liners, Rod Mill Liners
ZTIC specialized in producing wear-resist castings used in grinding equipments and main spindle bush, brake shoe for the mill of various specifications. It has strong casting, heat treatment and machining ability, strict quality and process controlled methods as well as the perfect examination and experimental means, so that can wear-resisting products enjoy high reputation in China and sells well all over the world.
Grinding wear parts are subjected to different combinations of impact and abrasion, as they are used in SAG/AG, ball or rod mills. Our wear parts are manufactured to the highest standards of quality, traceability and delivery, ensuring high levels of reliability for our customers. Also, our wear parts add value to customers' processes through customized designs The use of internationally recognized advanced specialized software simulation mill liners for lining structure, size to optimize the design.
Barrel and cap are made of wear-resistant liner material chrome molybdenum alloy steel, the use of convex liner, improve service life and grinding effect.
Liner with a flat head bolts, supporting self-locking nut and ferrule. Coupling bolts with special seals to prevent leakage of plasma.
Quantity bolted liner wealthy amount of 5%.
Cover and cylinder liner wear-resistant rubber padding junction strip, which is fixed by the close of the liner.
Rubber gasket between the cylinder liner and a thickness of 6mm, noise can be reduced.
SAG/AG Mill Liners:
Integrated and/or plate and lifter designs for head and shell liners
Ball Mill Liners:
Single wave liners
Modified single wave liners
Double wave liners
Feed head liners
Discharge end liners
Rod Mill Liners:
"Wedge" shell liners
Specification for Steel Castings for Grinding Mills
a. ASTM A609
b. ASTM A609 S1
For ASTM A 216 WCA Steel (modified):
Maximum percent allowable
|Carbon||0.24% ( 0.28%)|
(0.28% for head and trunnion)
The intent of these modified chemical requirement is to limit the hot tear potential in the cast steel.
|I II III|
All levels unacceptable