Coal Tooth Roller Crusher & Shale Crusher &Limestone Crusher
|FOB Price:||US $60,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $60,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Tooth Roller Crusher
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Materials: Coal
- Inlet Size: 500×750mm
- Broken Materials: Raw Coal,Limestone,Shale
- Feeding Size: 0-1800mm
- Trademark: ZTIC
- Type: Roll Crusher
- Application: Mine
- Outlet Size: 18-48mm
- Condition: New
- Capacity: 80-4000 T/H
- Discharging Size: 0-300mm
- Origin: Luoyang, Henan
Tooth Roller Crusher
2. The retarder adopts fully sealed gearbox structure with low operation noise and no oil leakage.
3. Fully sealed rolling bearing to provide easy maintenance and lower maintenance cost.
4. The screw tooth roller to increase the breaker life time for 1-2 times.
5. The tooth plate is fixed on the hub for easy replacement and save the time and energy.
6. The tooth plate is made of alloy steel and the wearing-resistant layer is formed on the surface to guarantee 40000 h life time.
7. Safe sleeve shaft is provided at the tooth roller drive end. The breaker can stop in case of abnormality, such as overload to protect the equipment.
2. Coarse breaking and intermediate breaking of hard brittle materials with breaking pressure lower than 20kN/cm2 in the concentration plant, stone plant and power generation plant.
- Sizing Chamb
- Modular Ribbed Robust Mainframe
- er lined with easy to replace wearplates
- Suitable holes predrilled to readily accept hopper or chute work
- High strength alloy steel shafts
- Replaceable wear part design, sizer teeth can be replaced quickly.
- Unique tooth designs to allow maximum utilization of the materials.
- Grease lubricated bearings usually fed by automated system
- Steps taken to prevent ingress of dirt to bearings
- Fluid Coupling - Allows loaded startup and affords torque protection to the machine
- Shock loading resistant - Robust modular gearbox with high torque capacity
- Stall / Non-Start Detection
|Model||Roller diameter mm||Capacity t/h||Broken materials||Feeding size mm||Discharging size mm|