Grinding Media Steel Ball for Ball Mill
|FOB Price:||US $750-1,250 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $750-1,250/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||2000 PCS/Year|
|Transport Package:||Standard Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: steel ball
- Standard: AISI
- Manufacturing Process: Forging
- Shape: Round
- Application Industry: Mining
- Specification: customized
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008
- Surface Treatment: Without Processing
- Material: Cast Steel
- Usage: Grinding
- Trademark: CITICIC
- Origin: Henan
CITICIC has the capacity to deliver premium quality forged steel balls of all sizes ranging from 22 mm to 165 mm and in two steel balls product lines: LK SAG, for SAG mills, and LK Grind, for ball mills.
Why choose CITICIC steel balls :
• Quality Management System certified ISO 9001:2008.
• We use the highest quality bar stock available, made with "clean steel" technology.
• Rigidly managed forging process ensuring spherical ball shape.
• High end heat treatment technology, based on CITICIC Elecmetal's years of metallurgical experience guaranteeing long wear life
• Logistics is a key part of CITICIC Elecmetal grinding media offer: We currently have 8 distribution centers close to our customer base and are in process of adding more.
(min. - max.)
(min. - max.)
|ME Ultra Grind®||60||64||60||64||60||Ball mills|
How to choose
This media guide is being provided by CITICIC to help you make the most effective use of steel ball in your mills.
• Determination of the recommended size of grinding ball to add to your mill.
• Determination of your mill power draw characteristics, which are closely tied to the nature of the ball charge present in the mill.
• Determination of various characteristics of the ball charge in your mill which are important in terms of its grinding and wear performance.
• A glossary of the terminology and symbols used in this section.