Cement Vertical Mill & Vertical Roller Mill&Slag Vertical Mill
|FOB Price:||US $2,000,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Vertical Mill|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Vertical Mill
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Rotationl Speed: Cement Vertical Mill
- Materials: Cement Vertical Mill
- Application Industry: Cement Plant, Grinding Station
- Specific Surface: 3300~3800 Cm²/G
- Vertical Mill: 1cement Vertical Mill 2coal Vertical Mill 3raw Ver
- Roll Diameter D(mm): 2,500
- Standard Power P(Kw): 4600
- Trademark: ZTIC
- Type: Vertical Mill
- Motor Power: 110-6600kw
- Application: Construction
- Condition: New
- Output: 55~250 T/H
- Power Consumption of System: 25~30 Kwh/T
- Grinding Diameter D(mm): 5,300
- Roller Number (N): 4
- Capacity Q(T/H): 210~230
- Origin: Luoyang, Henan
- Application IndustryCement Plant, Grinding Station
- Output55~250 t/h
- Specific Surface3300~3800 cm²/g
- Power Consumption of System25~30 kWh/tFeatures1. Technique and technology is mature and stableCITICIC's cement vertical roller mill in the production of cement specific surface area up to 3800 cm²/ g with stable and reliable quality, it already have been the ability completely to replace tube mill.2. Reducing the power consumption of cement clinker preparation effectivelyAccording to the display of pulverized coal measured data, it can be saving electricity above 30% use of vertical roller mill production per ton cement clinker than traditional tube mill, and the power saving effect is very remarkable.3. Stable, high-efficiency and environmental protectionThere is a low vibration and noise in overall system, and equipment with whole sealing, system working under negative pressure with no dust overflow, clean environment. Therefore, cement vertical roller mill meets the national environmental protection requirements. With working mechanism changing, cement vertical roller mill can be reduced friction and improved service life.SpecificationsModelGrinding diameter
- Application IndustryCement Plant
- Output70~720 t/h
- Final Product Fineness80 μmR 12~15%
- Power Consumption of System17~20 kWh/t
Our vertical raw mill has various advantages when compared with other similar machines. Detailed information will be given in the following.
1. High grinding efficiency: advanced grinding principles makes it possible to save as much as 20~30% power consumption when compared with the ball mill. With the increasing of moisture content, it can save more and more electricity.
2. Strong drying capacity: it can make use of the hot waste gases from the kiln to do drying, and it is capable of drying and grinding raw materials with moisture content as much as 15%.
3. Small in size, and simple process flow: it has integrated crushing, drying, grinding, separating and conveying into one body.
4. Low noises and little dust: there is no direct contact between the grinding rollers and grinding disc. So metallic impact is avoided and its noises is 20~25 decibels lower when compared with ball mill. Totally closed negative pressure operation has employed by this vertical raw mill, so there is no dust during the operation, which can help to keep the production environment clean.
5. Low wear rate and little metallic pollution: its metal wear is only 5~10g/t.
6. With stable chemical composition and even particle size, its products are quite easy to calcine.
|Roller number||Standard power|
- Application IndustryCement Plant, Steel Mill, Power Plant
- Output5~70 t/h
- Final Product Fineness80 μmR 3%
- Power Consumption of System18~22 kWh/t
This vertical coal mill is typically designed to process materials in medium hardness, like soft coal or bituminous coal, and it is mainly used in positive pressure pulverizing system of soft coal. It is widely used in electricity field, metallurgy sector, building material industry, chemical industry, and so on.
|Model||Grinding diameter||Roll diameter||Roller number||Standard power||capacity|
- Application IndustryCement Plant, Grinding Station, Steel Mill
- Output50~180 t/h
- Specific Surface4200~4500 cm²/g
- Power Consumption of System≤43 kWh/t
Our vertical slag mill is typically designed to deal with industrial waste residues generated by the blast-furnace ironmaking. Due to its high physical and chemical activity, and potential hydraulicity, the slag has been widely as admixture matters in the cement industry. And the slag can replace the cement in the concrete to improve the quality and durability of the concrete.
Slag Vertical Mill Specifications
|Model||Grinding diameter||Roll diameter||Roller number||power||Scapacity|
Note: mill spectral pattern benchmark