Raymond mill is used for grinding more than 280 kinds of materials whose Mohs hardness is less than 9.3 such as the barite, limestone, kaolin and slags, etc.
Small covering area, strong completenes
The granularity of the finished products is even
Smooth transmission and reliable operation
The abradability of the whole machine is high
The Raymond mill is used for grinding more than 280 kinds of materials whose Mohs hardness is less than 9.3 such as barite, limestone, kaolin and slags, etc in the mining, metallurgical industry, chemical engineering and building material for high fine powder generation and processing. The product size is adjustable in the range of 80-325 mesh.
Structural Advantages of Raymond Mill
1. Driving system of main frame adopts airtight gearing and pulley to guarantee the smooth drive and reliable operation.
2. The whole plant is a vertical structure of strong systematic characteristic, so it occupies small area. The crushing of raw material, grinding and packing is an independent production system.
3. The electric control system is controlled centralizedly, so the automaticity is high, the people is not needed in the operating room.
4. Main parts of the whole plant are made of cast and steel of high quality. The subtle technics ensures the durability of whole plant.
5. Compared with other milling plants, its passing ratio achieves 99%, which is what other mill can not reach.
Working Principle of Raymond Mill
Load the stuff for grinding evenly and continuously into the grinding chamber of the main frame. Due to the centrifugal force in rotation, the roller swings outward and presses closely upon the ring. The shovel carries the stuff to the space between the roller and ring. When the roller rolls, the stuff is thus ground.
After being ground, the stuff is to be routed to the sorter along the wind belt of the blower and the rough powder will be put back to the grinder for regrinding. The fine powder flows into the product cyclone collector together with airflow and is expelled from the powder output pipe as product.
In the grinding chamber, since the stuff may contain moisture to some extent, the heat generated during grinding makes the moisture evaporate. since the pipeline joints are not airtight, the external air is sucked in and the circulation air mass increases. In order to enable the grinder to work under negative pressures, the increased airflow is guided to the duster anew sequentially to the atmosphere after purification.
Technical Parameters of Raymond Mill
|Particle size of feed (mm)||≤30||≤25||≤25||≤25||≤20||≤20||≤15||≤15|
|Particle of finished product(mm)||0.125-|
|shift output at different material fine degree(t)||16-120||8-60||4-45||3-35||2-28||1.5-20||1-18||0.5-8|
|Rotate speed of central shaft (r/min)||82||105||130||160||160||160||180||280|
|Inner diameter of pulverzing ring (mm)||1770||1400||1073||973||885||865||725||495|
|Diameter of pulverizing roller(mm)||450||410||320||300||270||260||210||140|
|Height of pulverizing ring(mm)||250||190||160||160||150||150||150||100|